MATT JACKSON, President
Experience: Jackson has been in the industry for over 10 years and handled over $220 Million dollars in transactions. Prior to starting Jackson Investment Group, Jackson was a Vice President at Ambrose Brokerage as well as Grubb|Ellis, Harding Dahm and Company, both firms based in Indianapolis, Indiana. He handled numerous commercial office , industrial & healthcare, properties. Jackson also represented a variety of tenants in regards to their site selection, lease negotiations and purchases.
Indiana University- Indianapolis, Indiana. Bachelor of Science, General
Licensed Indiana Real Estate Salesperson
CORPORATE OFFICE AND INDUSTRIAL
- Ingredion – Indianapolis Corporate Office & Seed Research – 16,840 SF (www.ingredion.com)
- Lithko Contracting, Inc. – Lease at 8435 Georgetown Road – Indianapolis Office – 9,458 SF (www.lithko.com)
- 825 Hendricks Drive Building Sale – 24,500 SF + 2.0 acres
Section 127 – Lease at 425 W. South Street – 11,900 SF (www.section127.com)
- A Place to Float – Lease at 425 W. South Street – 4,750 SF (www.aplacetofloat.com)
- CVS Purchase – 16th and Tibbs – $1.45M – 14,000 SF
Lincare Billing Center – Lease – 5649 Lee Road (Fort Harrison) – (www.lincare.com)
- George Thomas Plaza Purchase – 10th and Shadeland – 24,500 SF Retail Center
- Fitzmark – Corporate Office and Distribution – NxNW Industrial – 91,400 SF (www.fitzmark.com)
- 30 Unit Multi-Family Property – Lapel, Indiana
- Mr Quik Home Services – Lease for Corporate Offices at North by Northwest – 11,926 SF (www.mrquikhomeservices.com)
- Fall Creek Montessori Academy – Purchase – 7770 E. 88th Street – 6,236 SF
Matt is involved with numerous organizations in Boone & Marion County and has been active in organizations such as Lebanon Youth Baseball, Western Boone Youth Baseball, March of Dimes and Lebanon Planning Commission. He is also involved with Western Boone High School, specifically Baseball and Football Boosters.
This past year Matt co-created a travel baseball (Indiana Renegards 10u) team that was meant to provide rural athletes the opportunity to compete in travel baseball.
Matt resides in Lebanon, Indiana with his wife, Kelly and their five children. Matt enjoys activities such as golf, weight training, basketball, water sports and spending time with his friends and family.